Great, I love doing interviews!
To keep the process streamlined, please read the following guidelines before contacting me: Suggested interview topics:
My best topics are dating, attraction, relationships, deeper friendships, personal development, and archetypal work, though I also love talking about the ins and outs of running a thriving coaching business. 😉Example interview themes…
- Common modern dating pitfalls
- Understanding the psychology of attraction
- Mindset myths and shifts to help you get the most out of dating
- The foundations of a healthy relationship
- How to make the most of online dating
- Offline dating strategies
Otherwise we can just freestyle on dating and attraction!
Please note, I work mostly with hetero single people aged 20-70, so please don’t ask me about working with couples (while I do work with some clients who are in a relationship I rarely work with both parties).To make sure we don’t waste each other’s time, I usually say no to:
Here’s what I say yes to:
- Interviews that are not relevant to my zone of genius (i.e. dating, attraction and relationships, friendships, running a coaching biz)
- Being an expert on paid programs or anything that requires an opt-in.
- Group telesummits
- A decent amount of subscribers on your newsletter list
- A dating interview for your website or publication (usually a non-opt in based interview)
- A win-win fit in terms of branding (ie. neither of us would be embarrassed to showcase each other)
Please note, I’m based on the Sunshine Coast, QLD Australia (AEST) and usually set aside time on Monday or Tuesday afternoons for interviews. Unless you’re Oprah, I’m sorry I can’t do odd hours or weekends.How do I schedule in an interview?
Fill in the form HERE
with all your details. If there’s a fit, my team will contact you within 3 business days to get next steps.
I’m also happy to discuss creating a giveaway for your audience or creating an affiliate promotion.